Thread: Important: The Chat Thread 2
View Single Post
Old 06-15-2017, 05:31 PM   #124143
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez★ View Post
Goddammit. First me macbooks screen wont stop flickering now my goddamn pc wont move past the working on updates screen when its 100% complete :tableflip:

---------- Post added at 08:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 PM ----------

wooot. got muh pc back
Probably got the Creators update. That shit takes a while to install and reboots a couple times. Did you wait it out or smother it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by theholycow View Post
Did someone say AMC wagon?

[img]http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--h4GeL0wx--/18fz8r6gob5tbjpg.jpg[img]

It was SUV before SUV was cool.

...oh wait, you said AMG. Nebbermind.
Would roll
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote