View Single Post
Old 03-13-2009, 07:49 PM   #16
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
You got to admit, Tucson isn't moving forward in updating itself. I hate how they blocked all the major exists off on I-10 I do like the drive-ins. You get to tune into the sound via your radio now right?
Actually its been slowly moving forward. Like the south side for example just not a nice big outdoor mall thing with the Harkins, Best Buy, JCPennys, etc. This side of town didn't have shit for the longest time. I-10 should have been done long ago but at least they are getting around to it. Having all the exits blocked is annoying as hell, but once its done, it is gonna be nice IMO.

There area also a lot of random areas around town that they are remodeling/landscaping and whatnot to make look better also. Its still Tucson though

We only have one drive-in left (the other ones were gone years ago) and it doesn't have the posts w/ the shitty speakers, you use your car radio now so don't take a ride with a shitty battery or expect to let it idle the whole time haha.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote