Thread: Important: The Chat Thread 2
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2016, 02:14 PM   #122359
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

There are apps to make PDFs from pics but with 50 it would probably be annoying. You'd be better off doing that on the computer.

I'd plug it into your PC, copy/paste the files like normal since stupid Mac won't let you, then put them on a flash drive or something and transfer to the Mac.

That or Google Drive/Photos like cao said.

Sent from my LG V10

---------- Post added at 06:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:12 AM ----------

Also, what fucking year is this? Macs still don't support MTP to transfer files?

Sent from my LG V10

---------- Post added at 06:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:13 AM ----------

Oh I forgot about this: https://www.android.com/filetransfer/

Google wrote their own app to transfer files to Macs since Apple are shitheads. Try that.

Sent from my LG V10
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote