View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 04:31 PM   #11954
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

it's 1nsane! you noobz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrrf View Post
Damn - looked pretty titties too.

Could you imagine a real driving sim type game with that engine? COuld make a BAMF Off Road game (remember Insane 4x4?)

Ok go here - http://www.rigsofrods.com/content/
[yt]3A6OHnAD_Pc[yt]
I remember looking into RoR a long time ago but for some reason I never really tried it. Looks like it could be fun to play around in.

And of course I remember 1nsane! Me and rogers setup lan games with that shit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Rogers View Post
I MEMBERRZ! Insane!! and 4x4! those games so fun!

for some reason that vid reminded me of this

[yt]7f3HDsgLV68[yt]
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote