Thread: Important: The Chat Thread 2
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2017, 01:46 AM   #125012
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TATERNATER View Post
Someone said get the droid turbo 2 or some shit but its double. With the rebates and deals i can get the razer on the 17 th for about that much. Think ill stick with the g5 or g5s
Yeah, the Razer is BAMF and of course has advantages over this G5 Plus (higher rez screen, larger battery, better camera, higher SD capacity, even more RAM, 120hz display) but that's a $300+ difference.

I temporarily used a Samsung J3 between my LG V20 and this Moto. That thing was slow and shitty. That was low end. This thing isn't a flagship but doesn't feel slow or shitty, it's definitely not low end.

Will wait for dat free iPhone after you switch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez★ View Post
Lollll wtf

Sent from my Moto G5 Plus
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote