Thread: Important: The Chat Thread 2
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2017, 09:08 AM   #123762
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez★ View Post

Hmm, hard to remember. Havent had one in a while

Ill have to search the past chat thread too. Lol

Sounds familiar though. Feel it running any different?
I thought it was kinda recent.

Gonna investigate soon. Seems to be running normally.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theholycow View Post
6. Double-pumper washer fluid tank from a Caprice wagon. Gonna do a LOT of squirting!

Quote:
Originally Posted by theholycow View Post
7. 18mm ratcheting box end wrench! Hory shet! Can't even find that shet in a store.

8. A pair of mint condition boots in my size. NSIW...prolly gonna donate them to charity or something.
Wtf, picked up random non auto-part goodies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez★ View Post
my sister had some fucking lousy cunt reverse into her car while she was at a light waiting to turn
What is a rear view mirror?
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote