Thread: Important: The Chat Thread 2
View Single Post
Old 04-01-2017, 04:24 PM   #123760
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

At le junjyard yesterday it was ok at first but cold and rain/sleet much of the day.

Those trucks all had slushboxen. The listings were lies!

Scored these things:

1. Air compressor/auto leveling system from a Chevy minivan. Also has a little control panel with an additional output so you can use it for inflating tires and shit. (Gonna hook it up to my helper bags, obviously.)

2. Electric power steering from a Saturn Vue. Gotta see if I can hack it in.

3. Clear, non-hazed headlights for wife's Sunfire.

4. The little plastic rear corners of that Lesabre.

5. One Lesabre taillight, mildly cracked. '83 model had all red, whereas mine is red/amber; if I find another I'm converting. I like all red.

6. Double-pumper washer fluid tank from a Caprice wagon. Gonna do a LOT of squirting!

7. 18mm ratcheting box end wrench! Hory shet! Can't even find that shet in a store.

8. A pair of mint condition boots in my size. NSIW...prolly gonna donate them to charity or something.