View Single Post
Old 04-10-2010, 09:26 PM   #1
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Gay Back when I was but a calf...

I was rooting around for stuff in my basement and found a tape: Snap - World Power. So, like any red-blooded American, I decided to use up some bandwidth and listen on Youtube instead.

I don't remember the video, but I must have watched it plenty. Video's really dumb. The music isn't as awful as I remember.

Video page
Full screen

I remember a stream of the worst obscenities in this song, and I remember thinking the crackhead sounded cool. Now I think the crackhead sounds like a fucking crackhead, and I can't find the swears...is this a cleaned up version or is my memory faulty?

Video page
Full screen
I used to crank that in my room. I don't know how my parents tolerated it.

I don't think I understood the "hard as Chinese math" line back then. Why would anyone ever say "opala"? I know I never knew what the lady was saying at the end after the bit about little miss Muffet...so imagine my surprise as I was listening and realized they were reciting the Andrew Dice Clay bit? Along came a spider, sat down beside her, and said "Hey, what's in the bowl, bitch?"

Video page
Full screen
Additionally, my cousin had a neighbor named Amy who was almost the same age as me and I wanted her. Not because she was hot, just because she was breathing. When the verse about having sex with Amy played I couldn't stop thinking of her. Now I can't remember what she looked like other than that she wasn't very attractive.

How do you feel? I feel black! Yo yo yo yo yo G yo G, where's da bass?

Video page
Full screen
Oh, hey, there's a Led Zeppelin sample. Cool. Come to think of it, there was a synth solo that I think came from a Pink Floyd song in one of the songs posted above. (still listening) Oh hey, there's another Zeppelin sample! Well, I thought that stream of obscenities might have been in this song, but it wasn't.

...and of course, how can you listen to Snap and not listen to a C+C Music Factory song?

Video page
Full screen