Thread: Important: The Chat Thread 2
View Single Post
Old 04-17-2011, 07:15 PM   #278
apedestrian

apedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imo
apedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez^_^ View Post
scream 4. blah. not that great. for one, NO TITS!!!!

secondly, they audience. at least this one. HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!! never been more irritated. ffuuu if you think the killer in teh movie is a kilelr id be fucking hitler. seriously. someone opeened the monkey exhibit cage at the zoo and all the chimps escaped and came to watch this shit. movie was not scary. these fucking asshole fuckstiick faggots would NOT SHUT THE FUCK UP!! AT ALLL fffuuuuuuu. christ i wanted to shove everyones head up there ass and into a continuous ass eating circle. ffuuu i came to watch a crappy movie, not listen to all your fucking screams and grunts and all your shitty unwitty downright fucking annoying comments you fucking shit stains.

then there was some faggot who had the most annoying laugh EVARR. was even more annoying when there wasnt anythign funny and youd hear that fuck. shit man the sound he'd make while trying to gasp for air after i sliced his neck opened wouldve been a lot more better.

lesson learned. donwload all your movies