View Single Post
Old 07-19-2015, 06:06 PM   #96
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theholycow View Post
Oh, and when you have thoroughly solid, unrotted, perfect condition tires that have aged too long and will magically be unsafe even though the rubber is still in perfect condition, please send to me for proper disposal. Every tire failure I've had has been due to a combination of visible rot and underinflation.
Idk, I had two Kumhos blow up on me while using my dads duallie. Fuckers looked brand new. No cracking, aired up perfectly, still had rubber nipples on some parts, etc. After the first one blew we WTF and made sure all the rest were uncracked and aired up. Yet, looked good, maybe I ran something over. Next week the next one blew.

I think my dad actually lost one or two others before he decided to replace them all.

Only thing we could think of was the age. Or maybe a bad batch from Kumho, Firestone style.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote