Thread: Important: The Chat Thread
View Single Post
Old 09-21-2009, 01:28 AM   #216
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leslie View Post
It took him 9 hours today, but it was POURING rain most of the way and he hit some heavy traffic in Asheville. He thinks if conditions were better he could make the drive in 7.
fuck that drive, he must realllly like you
Quote:
Originally Posted by theholycow View Post
Make a thread for smilies to be added. I don't see why I can't add lots of decent smilies, though if the smilies page gets too big I think I can make them unlisted.

Yep. I work at a school, so by taking classes for free I effectively give myself a raise. My wife goes there full time for free too.
1) ok sounds good, on gmfs the only person that would do it was shaggy and he took foreverrrr. I'll see what I have that will apply here (at this point STFU CHAD won't do much good).

2) I work at a school too. All I have to pay are the fees so I end up paying a couple hundred for a semester that would normally be a couple thousand and once me and my fiance are married she can take classes for the same price