View Single Post
Old 03-11-2017, 04:40 PM   #607
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Snowed 2 inches yesterday. Supposed to get a blizzard tue/wed. I didn't plow the 2 inches but I guess I have to...if I don't, it will be the slickest shit underneath the new blizzard snow and will never make it up the driveway.

Years ago I scored a pair of studded "Radial Traction XTC" 225/75-15 tires that were just incredible in snow. It was almost as good as 4WD. They wore and I moved on. A few different models of studded snow tires later, nothing has come close. I gotta find more of those.

I googled for them but couldn't find anyone shipping them, new or used, just local pickup/installation. Also found no dealers near RI/MA/CT where I could pick up, and only a couple used listings (no response from emailing them though). Not sure maybe I found a couple used listings at excessive price with shipping, but anyway...anyone wanna give it a try, see if you come up with any links for me?

225/75-15 studded (or brand new unstudded, can add studs if new) Radial Traction XTC.

Or maybe I could draft one of you guys to buy them locally and ship them...why the fuck are these snow tires easier to find further south? NC, FL, TX...

I do need to try calling tire dealers west of Worcester, MA. Dude I bought them from was in that area, and I've seen at least two ads from (unresponsive) people selling them used in that area, so they probably got 'em at a local dealer who doesn't have a website.