Thread: Android Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2017, 04:42 PM   #28232
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonehenge View Post
So I was going to say "stone age cao" then I thought "hmm, might find some jesty pics of stone age bovine", so I google imaged "stone age cao". This was in the results:

[img]https://i.redd.it/en2v7qjl6d9z.jpg[img]

Quote:
Originally Posted by TATERNATER View Post
4.4.2>iOS all day
I'd say my stone age moose-raped rooted 4.4.2 LG LS620 might be about equal to my 2017 model 5th gen 32GB iPad...

Rooted LG is allowed to do all the shit that crapple can't, has removable battery, SD slot, etc. It has a real fucking filesystem, available to all apps. I can monkey around with storage and apps and shit. I can fix shit I hate about the OS. I can use apps like WiFi analyzer for my job as network admin. Apps that don't exist on expensive-to-list iStore exist for Android. Can use Amazon Appstore too, and I have a ton of promotional credits there. For all the years I've had it it has run like absolute shit, but a recent heavy-duty wipe job, ROM flash of debloated OS, and further manual debloating have made it run better than it ever has.

iPad has damn fine hardware, software runs pretty nicely, has 32x as much internal storage, and connects to USB OTG devices so the lack of a SD slot is less important than it was on my old one. I've recently decided that the fingerprint reader is kinda great too; not using it for real security, but it keeps the nephew and niece out of my shit when I'm not supervising.

If I had to choose one it would still be the old LG.