Thread: Android Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2010, 05:47 PM   #27
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Gonna try the Sholes.info ROM. Apparently it gives you lots of options at the beginning before it installs. You can choose to install the PZ apps, remove facebook/amazon/visualvoicemail/etc, choose stock theme or smoked glass, etc. Sounds nice. Only problem is, you can only get the newest version of their ROM by donating $5 or waiting until tomorrow

---------- Post added at 09:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2005_Silverado View Post
Im gonna need link tonight brah...wanna do this

btw, my $1 taiwaneez micro usb no work with DROID
every microusb I've tried has worked, including cheap ass no-name charger that CL guy gave us with my wifes phone
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote