Thread: The CV Thread
View Single Post
Old 08-07-2017, 05:01 AM   #4004
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

This shit:

Code:
===DTC P0453===
Code: P0453 - Evaporative emission control system malfunction

Module: Powertrain Control Module

Diagnostic Trouble Code details

Evaporative Emission Control system pressure sensor high input.

--Possible Causes--
	- Fuel Tank Pressure (FTP) signal circuit open.
	- FTP signal shorted to VREF or VPWR.
	- VREF shorted to VPWR.
	- Signal Return open.
	- Damaged FTP sensor.
	- Damaged PCM.

===END DTC P0453===
Probably going to take it to a damned shop, don't have the time to drop the tank. Emissions coming up soon.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote