Thread: Important: The Chat Thread 2
View Single Post
Old 06-23-2017, 01:47 AM   #124180
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

As long as your insurance includes a line item that says "Comprehensive" or "COMP" (if you have collision then you probably have comp too), the deductible for that line is the most you'll pay for glass, and your state or just your policy may have 0 deductible for glass.

Also, google up some internet-based windshield replacement companies (really brokers that hire local contractors) that will return the deductible to you. They're a little shady but they usually send a decent contractor. I've used such services twice, once in like 2008 and once last year...the first one was great, the one I used last year (auto glass guru) was totally shady and didn't end up giving me any money (but I carry zero deductible comp anyway).

---------- Post added at 08:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:42 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by TATERNATER View Post
Thatll save ya around $300. Idk about cv's but the yook and silvi both cost around 300 for windshields.

In other news, new king dingaling:

http://www.tacticalshit.com/canadian...t-kill-record/
Over 2 miles. What the fuck kind of scope did he have?