Thread: Important: The Chat Thread 2
View Single Post
Old 11-03-2017, 02:11 AM   #124988
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

C-c-combo breaker!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2005_Silverado View Post
sent dude an email...described crack, said I wouldn't have paid what I paid had I known of damage.
"Crack is a form of cocaine...and your rocks are impure!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonehenge View Post
Now cao can rest*

*go to work :|

Went to work, had a surprisingly easy day. The huge pains in the ass I've struggled with for the past few months are all fixed, I buttoned them up last week.

Despite me being absent and out of touch for 3 days, miraculously nothing was majorly on fire when I got there...usually the fucking place explodes if I'm gone for more than half a day. (I did fix a few things from home last night when my internet came online though.) Today I had a few smouldering issues and I dispatched them quite effectively.

After moderately easy successes, no explosions, and almost no peopling, I came home feeling more refreshed than I can remember ever feeling. I didn't lay around and do nothing. I didn't have to struggle to force myself to do shit. I felt like a real human and actually went right outside and moved the truck, put away the generator, fixed my trickle charger and hooked it up to the truck, then put away the big 240v cable, then organized my toolbox full of auto electrical tools/supplies and fixed the only charger that works with my phone.