View Single Post
Old 03-19-2013, 03:08 PM   #188
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

So last weekend (and this weekend too) in Miami has been the Ultra Music Festival with a fuckton of Electronic artists performing. They streamed the whole thing live last weekend (and will do it again this Fri/Sat/Sun). This page is keeping a running list of all the DJs sets as well as tracklists so you can track down the individual songs:

http://beathau5.com/2013/03/umf-2013-live-sets/#

Some BAMF stuffs on there. Not all dubstep. Have been hitting play and letting it play as I do stuff. Most of the mixes are downloadable too if you want the whole mp3.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote