Thread: Dream thread
View Single Post
Old 11-13-2010, 01:30 PM   #36
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Holy shit, what a full night, I just remembered another.

Cliff's: Weird bathroom at work, boss gives me multi-gaming console and retro-looking computer.

At work the place is totally redesigned like an elementary school. I go to the bathroom to pee and the urinals are all mounted in weird positions. Finally I manage to pee in one and I go to one of a bunch of weirdly positioned sinks to wash my hands. Some dude on a tour asks me about the paper towel dispenser I just used and I notice that I got like ten layers of paper towels. I think he was a parent of a potential student and was impressed. I notice beyond the sinks there's a big TV and some couches and some people sitting around watching TV and I think that's pretty interesting but weird for being in a bathroom, then I notice the hall continues from there and the sinks are actually outside the bathroom doorway.

I'm in a crowded living room of some sort and my boss is there. He says he's giving me an early Christmas present and directs me to look in a box. In that box I find a game console with slots for at least 3 different kind of classic game cartridges, some other stuff, and what looks like an ancient computer with a common multi-format card reader built-in. On further investigation I see that its inside is mostly gutted, but one of the floppy drives mounted diagonally on each side has a tiny modern computer which runs everything.