Thread: Important: The Chat Thread 2
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2019, 03:40 AM   #126213
nekkidhillbilly

nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaybo View Post
the fucking 6l80 in wife's tahoe shit the bed today

:fml:

---------- post added at 12:29 pm ---------- previous post was at 12:18 pm ----------

im on gmfs looking for parts... I can't find a fucking thing since the reskin.. No chatbox even!!!!

---------- post added at 12:37 pm ---------- previous post was at 12:29 pm ----------

ima keep posting even though nobody reading. Hehe

gd phone company gone to shit after i left. Fkn mower hit cable the other day, dude rigged shit back together. Sitting out in the rain now. And now dsl drops constantly. Guess ima gonna have to go down there and splice it myself. Can't have shit.
6l80 usually a beast too

---------- Post added at 02:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:33 AM ----------

juan dont use the facebook

---------- Post added at 02:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:39 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by TATERNATER View Post
is back... still making bad decisions.
hey i got rid of mine
nekkidhillbilly is offline   Reply With Quote