Thread: Important: The Chat Thread 2
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2019, 03:56 PM   #126197
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nekkidhillbilly View Post
you gotta update the sources on it

---------- Post added at 09:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 PM ----------

also just got back from cruise went to mexico kinda liked it. progreso and Cozumel. I know Cozumel is touristy progreso was pretty legit.
Updated the sources plenty of times, tried different builds as well as making my own "build" by just getting the add-ons that I wanted. Originally it was great but after a while I couldn't find any builds that would work reliably. Meh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nekkidhillbilly View Post
happy turkey day you bunch of homos
nou
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote