Thread: Important: The Chat Thread 2
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2016, 01:23 AM   #122261
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bgCo7RVML0

Glutius mas o Menos lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez★ View Post
orly? can i connect to my windows desktop and view files from it?
If you just throw it straight from the Mac to the enclosure and plug it in, Windows probably won't read it. Your Mac will. For both to use it you'll need to use a filesystem like exFAT.

So put in SSD, install fresh El Crapitan, put HDD in enclosure and plug into Mac to get your pr0n from the HDD to SSD. When you're sure you have what you need, format the now-external drive to exFAT and use it for allthecomputers.

Sent from my LG V10
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote