Thread: Important: The Chat Thread
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2009, 09:12 PM   #26
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

i just want some fuckin food. I usually get up at 6a, leave the house around 7:15 and get to work just before 8. Today I woke up at 7:30 wtf stupid alarm didn't go off (or i slept right through it, which makes sense since I was playing MGS4 until 2am). So I texted the couple people I work with to let them know I'd be there around 10 instead (i felt like shit this morning). Laid down for a bit and woke up at 10:30 (FUCK WTF). So got dressed fast as shit and made it to work by 10:10. I came in 2 hours later and was still late

So the point is, nowhere in that did I eat. Its now 1:15 and I'm hungry as FUCK