Thread: Important: The Chat Thread 2
View Single Post
Old 03-31-2014, 02:53 PM   #110385
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

No, hence the

Ok that one doesn't really convey it. Mexi + . Also, it was $24.xx for two meal-sized burritos, chips and guac, and two fountain drinks. Damn expensive for lame fast food.

I think the place is for modern hippies or something. It's all environmentally friendly and shit. They've got recycle, compost, and landfill trash cans. The menu is kinda lame. Got a mexi burrito, wife did too. The "salsa" was not saucy at all, it was plain cut up chunks of tomato. I love tomato sauces but I hate tomatoes so I ended up taking mine apart and picking that shit out out of. She didn't and says she couldn't taste the beef. I did taste the beef, at least it was nom, but the rest of the crap was meh at best.

The tortilla chips were fresh, hot, and good, and she says the guacamole was good (I don't eat that shet).

We don't intend to ever go back.

---------- Post added at 09:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:48 AM ----------

Their slogan is "globally inspired burritos" and we thought they'd have like Italian, Chinese, etc. Nope, the burritos are American hippie style, they mean that it's environmentally friendly or something.

The plastic cups for the fountain drinks say stuff about how the cup was made from sustainably grown soybeans or something and was fully biodegradable.