Thread: Important: The Chat Thread 2
View Single Post
Old 03-31-2014, 04:17 AM   #110376
.GARY.

.GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
.GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Well I have reenrolled back to my college to take 2 classes I need to transfer. Summer will include Stats 2023 and Managerial Accounting. Transfer end of summer for Fall term and start classes at USF its looking like.
.GARY. is offline   Reply With Quote