Thread: Important: The Chat Thread
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2009, 08:33 PM   #1290
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Fixed the read and high5 smilies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSierra View Post
i dont think my defogger works fucking thing wouldnt unfog my windshield
My VW's defogger is worthless, no matter what A/C and temperature settings I use.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
I don't have any mats on my vinyl. I used to because it made cleanup even easier but they would always slide around and seriously how hard is it to spray some shit and wipe? i will miss the cleanup whenever I finally put carpet in it.
Mats on top of vinyl floor are still worthwhile...ever seen a vinyl floor worn through? It's not long after that when you have Fred Flintstone style...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SarkOzy View Post
Fuck Rush Limbaugh. That is all.
He's not my type, but thanks anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSierra View Post
this new guy is annoying me gave teh fucker some issues to make some 'tickets' for, fucker still hasnt done them. dude decides to leave early yesterday after getting here LATE. something came up apperantly. i think it was bitch drama because he kept calling some bitch. like srsly dude. do your fucking work
Maybe he won't last long.