Thread: Important: The Chat Thread
View Single Post
Old 08-27-2010, 02:11 PM   #99796
.GARY.

.GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
.GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Coil spacers in today and new shocks. Alignment tomorrow. New tires tomorrow. zero rate in on sunday and AAL out. Wheel spacers coming in the next week hopefully. I'm stoked

I hope the coil spacers are worth doing and dont make it ride like

---------- Post added at 09:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chadster08 View Post
Even though we had a full party last night we kicked some dicks in on rust again lol
I played briefly when I got home. You guys are and hour behind me and get on to late and it kills me the next day for work when I stay up blowing shit up with you all.