Thread: Samples
View Single Post
Old 04-14-2010, 04:10 AM   #1
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Default Samples

I always heard this track on a bunch of songs but never knew what the original was, here it is:

Original:

"Don't look any further" by Dennis Edwards

released 1984

Video page
Full screen

First sampled by Eric B and Rakim in 1987

Video page
Full screen

1988- Sampled by British group The Kane Gang

Video page
Full screen

1996 - Biggie Smalls and Junior M.A.F.I.A - Gettin Money (remix)

Video page
Full screen

Used as a diss song in 1996 by Tupac aimed at Biggie Smalls, Junior M.A.F.I.A and several other east coast rappers

Video page
Full screen

Finally, sampled by Lil wayne, Big Tymers, and TQ in 2002 for the single "Way of life"

Video page
Full screen

Last edited by BillyJeanKing; 06-08-2012 at 12:49 AM.
BillyJeanKing is offline   Reply With Quote