Thread: For Cez
View Single Post
Old 07-21-2013, 05:22 PM   #5
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

3D thing reminds me of 3D Tupac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez^_^ View Post
o bruh. been listening to vocaloid songs forEVARRR

miku is most popular but theres been many others with differnt voice/ranges. she even played @ a convention a yaer or two ago in LA. wanted to go so bad

[yt]IkE9j_suKUc[yt]

more vocaloids. even the performances dont have a human iirc. they only take a sample from a singer or voice actor and use them for a new vocaloid
[url]http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/16200000/vocaloid-vocaloid-16245545-1920-1200.jpg[url]
Damn, Cez just schooled everyone.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote