Thread: Dream thread
View Single Post
Old 06-18-2015, 06:18 PM   #403
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

War of the Worlds?

The last few I wrote down in my phone:

1) My wife and I lived in a cool little house near work. There was an eye doctor inside the house or in an adjoining room/office/house. We could come and go through the eye doctor whenever we wanted. I left for work and while I was there, I scratched a hole in the leg of my jeans. So I walked home and found our lost dog (looked like my parents old dog Max) outside with our cat (idk what cat, it wasn't Jack/Gus). I let them into our house. My wife is reading to her nephew when I get home. I got a lollipop from the eye doctor. I think an annoying ex-coworker was getting an eye exam but I ignored him. I changed pants and left. After getting to work, I worked on some computers with a new coworker. Then I realized that I didn't have my phone. I walked back home and met weird people along the way (reporters and some sort of celebrity??). At some point someone (sister??) was happy about her new job. Her new job required a ceiling fan motor. My wife gave her a screw driver to take the motor from our bedroom fan. I had to go back to work but laid down with my wife on the bed and was dozing. Then I woke up.

2) We lived in a 3 story round house. I run in through the 2nd floor entrance, go downstairs and let my wife in so she can use the downstairs bathroom. Then I run upstairs to use the 3rd floor bathroom and notice a dude hiding under the dining room table. He must have broken into the house right before we got home. I yell "what the fuck are you doing!?" I prepare to beat ass, then I wake up because my wife practically slaps me in face because I was laughing creepily in my sleep.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote