Thread: Android Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2017, 10:12 PM   #27979
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Rick, have you seen these?

https://smile.amazon.com/Moto-Play-4.../dp/B01KBH547A
https://smile.amazon.com/Moto-4th-Ge.../dp/B01EZC9WC0

From $99 (Moto Play - 16gb - lockscreen ads) to $230 (Moto G - 32gb - no ads) and a few options in between depending on memory size and whether you want ads or not.

Also, I think that they can be easily rooted to remove the ads if you even care. Look them up on youtube, the ads aren't a big deal. These are Motorolas and Sprint capable. They even have LTE.

Cost a little more than Kork's azn special but $99 for a Motorola with 4G LTE, 1.2 GHz quad-core processor, 2 GB of RAM, 720p screen, Marshmallow, an sd slot, and it works on Sprint isn't a bad deal immfo.

There's a really cheap BLU Prime phone also but that one doesn't work on Sprint or VZW like the Motos do.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote