View Single Post
Old 05-21-2013, 07:03 PM   #13776
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

controller still uses batteries?

---------- Post added at 10:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 AM ----------

idk about all this social tv bullshit. like that thing they advertise during the walking dead where you can use a tablet/phone to look at shit related to the show and comment. IDGAF i'm watching a damn show. and if i wanna talk about it, will check reddit or aot depending on show, dgaf about chatting with fgts and whatnot

also fantasy sports and shit plsgo idgaf

---------- Post added at 11:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:59 AM ----------

all this shit feels like gimicks to me, but I'm sure the ps4 will have lots of that shit too

the only non-game stuff that looks decent is how quick you can switch between game/tv/movie/music and that you can integrate it with your cable tv if you want

i really only gaf about games, their graphics, things that make playing games online better, and netflix/streaming/etc.

---------- Post added at 11:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:03 AM ----------

scared of what crap the ps4 is gonna have built in
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote