Thread: Android Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2017, 04:03 AM   #28050
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez★ View Post
nope. apparently just have to pay $5 or somthing when i take delivery of it

was so grateful to the dude who hooked me up fo free with a sim card adapter that i woulda bought anything he was pitching to me if i were ballin. srsly.
Nice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayBo View Post
And now fuckin ad pops up every time I unlock phone.

Sent from my SAMSUNG S7.
did it want a bunch of permissions when you installed it? If so, delete it. If not and they are just notification ads, you can long press the notification a d disable them.

If you install it, you can try installing Aptoide and getting your app from there but there are no promises that you don't end up with the same result.

Just answer google surveys and then buy the app for $4 lol

Sent from my LG V20
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote