Thread: Android Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2017, 02:05 PM   #28033
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

This whole thing stems off of a larger idea I've had to take control of my increasingly chaotic photo collection and back it up on free flickr/GPhotos cloud services in addition to my hard drives, and also remove it from my storage-limited cloud file sync services. I hadn't yet gotten around to investigating GPhotos for the larger project, but just now I found that they offer a proper Windows app for backing up to the service:
https://photos.google.com/apps

That's gonna make my life a hell of a lot easier than flickr does! They used to have a desktop uploader but they made it a pay feature, enforced by the server (so it doesn't matter if you find an old version somewhere).

---------- Post added at 08:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:01 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayBo View Post
Quick question.. where can you get unlocked apps niwntnwt blapkmarket is gone? I have one I use often that is "outdated" and will not operate anymore

Sent from my SAMSUNG S7.
JayBo!! Good to see you, buddy.

I have decent luck just googling for the package name, like com.binarytoys.speedometerpro.apk, but I haven't tried to find hacked "unlocked" versions...probably easy enough to search for something like com.whatever.package.apk unlocked