View Single Post
Old 03-01-2017, 01:16 AM   #571
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Not gonna cut it close to the bed, gonna keep it as long as I reasonably can, notch it so I can bend it in to a triangle, then add the hitch. I even have an extra one I can use, though investing in a nice triangle one with a built-in tongue jack would probably be a good idea.

RI now requires inspections of some sort to declare a trailer's construction roadworthy. I already have a grandfathered homebuilt trailer registration with GVWR 2000 LBS and length something like 20 feet, for my formerly-boat trailer (now half-finished project for convertible utility trailer). FIWDIL, just gonna switch the plate to whichever trailer I'm towing, nobody can call me on it unless a local yokel happens to remember seeing the S10 in my backyard from the road and wants to be a dick...

---------- Post added at 07:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:04 PM ----------

Also, pretty sure I'm gonna invest $100 in bags for , it needs help even when not towing.

---------- Post added at 07:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:07 PM ----------

Just got an idea...could use my shitty 4-down tow bar. It's a big ol' triangle already, and would be quick to bolt on. Ultra-hack to the rescue!