Thread: Important: The Chat Thread 2
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2017, 06:17 AM   #123374
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez★ View Post

It livess. Story on new developments?
Put a new fuel pump in it. Like always, had to decide to drop the tank or attempt to replace it without dropping it.

On a CV, Ford tightens the nuts down to hold the tank straps on and then snaps the studs off so they don't become shrapnel in an accident. For this reason, the studs are too short to put the straps back on when putting the tank back. New studs are $40 each from Ford. Fts.

So instead, we jacked up the rear high enough to get the rear axle to hang. A couple Jack's, jack stands, and plenty of wood held it up. Would have been so much easier with a lift lol. Then we could get to the pump for the most part (it's on the front of the tank). Had to cut a few wires because the disconnect for them was on top of the tank, where we couldn't reach. Spliced in the wires from the new pump.

Overall it went a lot smoother than I expected. Only current issue with the CV is the low oil pressure at warm idle, which has been happening for a long time now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by VmaxEngage View Post
Dat blaek
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez★ View Post
dat changing pads on truck after i told him about grinding on the front.

took out pads and only the one on the rear of rotor was wasted. front one was still good. wtf
Dat uneven wear.

Sent from my LG V20
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote