View Single Post
Old 06-30-2015, 01:29 AM   #1
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Default KORKAH build thread...KCV

List of all current mods:

2001 Ford Crown Victoria LX

Cosmetic:
Ford logo interior accessories
Black honeycomb grille swap
police interceptor badge on back
black plasti-dipped back panels
black plasti-dipped side mirrors
35% tint
racing stripes (hash marks) on the left fender
in-dash DVD player
17 inch Mustang Bullitt wheels(running 2 inch spacers in back and 1.5 inch in front)
ADTR.net sticker on back windows
new headlight lenses
V8 badge on left fender

Performance:
K&N 57 series FIPK cold air intake
New intake manifold
dual exhaust
flow matched fuel injectors
Gabriel Ultra shocks
Powerstop brakes
235/50/17 General tires

Future mods/wish list:
Mach 1 chin spoiler
Red MGP Ford logo caliper covers
4.6L Performance decal
SVT emblem

---------- Post added at 08:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:20 PM ----------

Bought a 2001 Ford Crown Victoria for $2500 in January of 2012 after got wrecked

po lil tembo

First day I got it:

Didn't do anything to it for a while

First "mod" was ford logo stuff

floor mats and steering wheel cover

Next mod was swapping the factory chrome grille to a black honeycomb grille

next was tintz (35%)

The tintz and grille made me realize the car was starting to get a silver/black theme going so I ran with that

Decided to plasti dip the back panels and add a police interceptor badge

http://imgur.com/a/PcJlz

Added an in-dash DVD/MP3 player

Its fat as hell but i liek cuz looks ghetto

Did a little bondo project on the back bumper

http://imgur.com/a/3gBre

Got dual exhaust installed

Video page
Full screen

added FORD mudflaps

used plasti dip to do these hash marks

the left fender and right fender have different designs

http://imgur.com/a/jgwax

Got a few more things planned for the next couple weeks. Stay tuned...

Last edited by BillyJeanKing; 10-14-2016 at 12:31 AM.
BillyJeanKing is offline   Reply With Quote