Thread: my house thread
View Single Post
Old 03-28-2019, 03:34 PM   #34
nekkidhillbilly

nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:

had so much go on forgot to post. I will say I love these new vinyl plank floors that have come out in recent years. stuff lays great. still got to trim everything out. I do have to run a small trim piece in front of the tub due to this being an old house and its impossible to get it all 100% square. id much rather just caulked it but it should look good just the same. new windows and the closet can light in. rooms all painted. it has 2 coats now and the other bathroom hung the sheetrock. hung that sheetrock in 4 hours im kinda proud of myself. it takes longer to hang small rooms than big.

---------- Post added at 02:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:26 PM ----------

2nd coat pic I knew I took it lol
nekkidhillbilly is offline   Reply With Quote