Thread: The CV Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2010, 06:40 PM   #61
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Mine is the same but grey and my wood looks a little darker I think. My seats are cloth though.

---------- Post added at 10:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:26 AM ----------

Cam, I found the same Cobra wheels you posted in the chat thread. Some guy in town wants $220 for them but one of them is trashed.

Quote:
Up for sale are 4 17 by 9 inch chrome cobra
wheels in ok condition tires need to be replace
out of 4 wheels 3 are fine but one wheel is bad
shown on the pictures top left wheels. I have been
waiting long time for a good reason to get rid of
this wheels because I do not really like chrome that
much. Each wheel new cost around 170 each asking only 220 for the set
or 200 for the 3 that are good make a reasonable offer. Text only or email

thanks for looking

---------- Post added at 10:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:18 AM ----------

$60 for some Honda 16s rofl

---------- Post added at 10:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:22 AM ----------

03 Taurus SES wheels?

Kinda like them for $150
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote