View Single Post
Old 09-27-2012, 09:14 PM   #251
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

http://www.songmeanings.net/songs/view/68310
Quote:
Originally Posted by lyrics
Supertramp – Breakfast in America

Take a look at my girlfriend
She's the only one I got
Not much of a girlfriend
Never seem to get a lot

Take a jumbo across the water
Like to see America
See the girls in California
I'm hoping it's going to come true
But there's not a lot I can do

Could we have kippers for breakfast
Mummy dear, Mummy dear
They got to have 'em in Texas
Cos everyone's a millionaire

I'm a winner, I'm a sinner
Do you want my autograph
I'm a loser, what a joker
I'm playing my jokes upon you
While there's nothing better to do

Don't you look at my girlfriend
She's the only one I got
Not much of a girlfriend
Never seem to get a lot

Take a jumbo cross the water
Like to see America
See the girls in California
I'm hoping it's going to come true
But there's not a lot I can do
Quote:
Originally Posted by first comment
You are all a bunch of lunatics. Read the lyrics, they are self explanatory. The ONLY part of the song that might give you any reason to give question is the kippers for breakfast part. Kippers are NOT a delicacy. Kippers are the real life version of red herring. Think about it. The child is way off from reality with his request for a proverbial red herring, just like the rest of the song. Want this, want that, it has little meaning in the big picture. We just want. But its all a read herring. Like the girlfriend, take a look at her, never seem to get alot, but she's the only one I got, etc. Its all wonderful but not as wonderful as it seems.

The people asking about the "jumbo" reference; Dolts, it means "jumbo jet"...."took a jumbo across the water, like to see America" How would you go across the water to see America? Obviously not from anywhere close by, has to go ACROSS THE WATER to get here. What else would it be? JUMBO what? Think of all the words ever used in conjunction and tell me what else it could possibly be..."JUMBO"- what? Hmmm, goes across the water to America.....Hmmmm, Jumbo.... Jumbo Boat? Jumbo Submarine? Jumbo Balloon? Jumbo Slingshot? Jumbo Spacecraft? What could it possibly be that is considered jumbo that is used to go across the water to the USA from abroad? Oh, JUMBO F*UCKING JET is a commonly used phrase, could it possibly be that? No, let me ask a dopey question on this website. What are you freaking 105 years old? Get a clue.

JoeFubietze on July 29, 2011
Bravo, JoeFubietze, bravo.