Thread: Video: what do you watch?
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2012, 07:17 PM   #242
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:

Sons of Anarchy actor Johnny Lewis fell to his death from a building in Los Angeles – moments after he allegedly beat his landlady, an 81-year-old woman, to death, authorities say.

Lewis, 28, who played Kip "Half-Sack" Epps on the FX show and who once dated Katy Perry, was found lying in a driveway in the Los Feliz neighborhood near Hollywood on Wednesday, while a woman identified as Catherine Davis was found dead of apparently blunt force trauma inside the building.

The upstairs part of the building had been ransacked. Police also found the body of a cat that had apparently been beaten.

"It’s a terrible tragedy as far as we’re concerned and were digging into the bottom of it," LAPD spokesman Andrew Smith tells PEOPLE.

Officers responding to a 911 call of a woman screaming were told that Lewis had fought with two men – it wasn't clear if this was before or after the landlady was killed – and that Lewis died after a fall, possibly from a wall or balcony, according to police.

Detectives have concluded that Lewis killed Davis, and they are not looking for any other suspects, says Smith. There was no immediate indication of what the motive for the murder was.

"It was a tragic end for an extremely talented guy, who unfortunately had lost his way. I wish I could say that I was shocked by the events last night, but I was not," Sons of Anarchy creator Kurt Sutter wrote on his website. "I am deeply sorry that an innocent life had to be thrown into his destructive path."

Lewis, who also appeared on shows including The O.C., Criminal Minds, Bones and CSI, dated Perry in 2006.

http://www.people.com/people/article...633996,00.html
WTF HALF SAC
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote