View Single Post
Old 10-19-2009, 04:30 PM   #8
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

PS3 ftw because...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
...I stream movies, check the internet, play blu-ray's...
I have a share on my computer with shitloads of movies and my music also, I can access it all from my ps3 with zero effort the browser works well (including flash for Pandora and whatnot), and BRz ftw
Quote:
Originally Posted by KOURKE View Post
...Xbox is Ghey
THIS!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez View Post
ps3

Quote:
Originally Posted by theholycow View Post
Atari 2600.
also full of win
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2005_Silverado View Post
...I love the controller layout... no need to pay for online gaming...
Playstation controllers have always been win , the XB controller is like a massive potato with buttons
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2005_Silverado View Post
...XB360 has good games...
There are only a few games on 360 that I wish I could get. Mass Effect and Forza are the ones that come to mind most. I'd play the Halos and Gears of War but I don't miss them. I think MGS, Little Big Planet, GT5 (when it comes out), Demon's Souls, etc are well worth the loss of Mass Effect and Forza though

I looooove mah ps3

---------- Post added at 08:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 AM ----------

o jah, RRoD
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote