Thread: Android Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2012, 10:33 PM   #15541
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Depends what you want to do. Here's some that I always end up installing:

1Weather (nice looking weather app)
Amazon Appstore (a free paid app every day)
ES File Explorer (good for browsing/copying files, extracting ZIPs, etc)
imgur/photobucket/picasa/flickr (to upload your pics)
Lightbox (lets you apply filters before uploading your pics and people can comment on your pics)
PicSay Pro (like a photoshop for your phone)
PlayerPro/Winamp/etc (better music players if you want one)
QuickPic (faster gallery than stock)
Rage Faces (send jesty faces to people)
Reddit News / baconreader (reddit apps)
Tapatalk (to browse forums)
Twicca (twitter client)
Wallbase (bamf wallpaper app)

not sure what else you want, theres an app for anything.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote