View Single Post
Old 05-07-2015, 12:11 AM   #61
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Sling ($20/mo) offers these channels:

A&E
History
CNN
Adult Swim
Cartoon Network
Travel Channel
TNT
TBS
AMC
Food Network
HGTV
IFC
Lifetime
H2
El Rey
Maker
ESPN
ESPN2
Disney
ABC Family
Bloomberg
Galavision

And then you can add on other channels/packages for $5-15. If you prepay for 3 months in advance, you can get a Roku stick or FireTV stick for free. Or a FireTV/Roku box for $50.

Thinking about it, need to look at reviews and talk with wifey and make sure we would actually use those channels, I know I'd watch about half of them.

---------- Post added at 02:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:31 PM ----------

Plus, if I choose a FireTV, I can run Kodi, which sounds promising. Lots of add-ons for it.

---------- Post added at 02:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:32 PM ----------

Hmm and apparently the FireTV behaves like any other Android so you can have Spotify or something playing music while you use it to look at other stuff.

---------- Post added at 04:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:38 PM ----------

or maybe I'll get a Nexus Player instead of a FireTV/Roku
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote