Thread: Android Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2012, 09:58 AM   #15768
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

kk, got drivers installed, about to unlock w/ this toolkit

---------- Post added at 11:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:46 PM ----------

"follow the directions on screen"

nothing on screen besides normal launcher fgt toolkit

---------- Post added at 12:26 AM ---------- Previous post was Yesterday at 11:48 PM ----------

kk unlocked, recovery in place, rooted

now to flash the rom and a kernel and whatever else.

---------- Post added at 12:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 AM ----------

downloading aokp 27 and latest gapps from goo inside me. also, this bish takes forever to transfer files to and all i've done is some icons and ringtones. Gonna suck when I transfer the music

---------- Post added at 01:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 AM ----------

Ok, so this is what I have:

aokp 27, newest gapps, franco kernel nightly, and the franco apk from db...

I'm tired and it's still copying music so will flash everything in the morning, this is the order I'll go in: aokp, gapps, kernel, install the apk.

Sound good? Should I use a diff kernel? *feels like n00b again*
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote