Thread: Android Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2012, 06:49 AM   #15762
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

tried, got it pretty good besides one little dot FIDIL but the edges wouldn't stick and then I tried to pull off the "2" tab and it refused to come off, it just pulled the whole thing off. Then it got more dust under it FTS

Trying to copy everything from my SD to the computer but this shit keeps locking up. Fgt sd card. Lemme pull it from the phone and put it in a usb adapter.

---------- Post added at 10:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:47 PM ----------

So I'm going to copy all my shit to the internal memory once I get it off the SD.

Should I start installing all my apps and shit on stock or should I just go straight to AOKP?
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote