View Single Post
Old 09-29-2009, 10:08 PM   #64
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Your bros friends sound like the peeps me and my friend hung out with during school. Me and my friend would chill while they got high as shit and drunk and acted stupid. We would just sit there and laugh at them for the most part but at the same time they never made us feel like we had to do it so they were cool. They would be like "hey you want some?" "nope" "aight" lol me and him were the only two sober/clean ones. As of now I know one "moved to cali to open a garden store with his mom", another works at gamespot and is always going clubbing, and another was last seen "at gamespot high as shit, i think he was going to rob the place until he saw me and i knew who he was" LOL
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote