Thread: The CV Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-20-2017, 08:29 PM   #4050
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

no clue, was gonna put it up at $1500 OBO and see what happened, expecting quite a bit less

and yeah, long trip.

No rust, interior issues are minor (some cracks in the black bezel around the gauges, rear panels are silver, needs a good shampoo all around) but no rips, all panels are there, dash isn't cracked, etc. With a new engine it would be great, just ugly because paint.

---------- Post added at 12:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:28 PM ----------

actually, I take that back. minor rust on the roof because the paint disappeared and water sits in the grooves between the roof and the rear pillars.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote