View Single Post
Old 08-26-2012, 02:37 PM   #53
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

Spiffyspeud Champion Word Jam Champion
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

well i had hubcaps but i ebayed them so i running steelies. however my oem hubcaps had a center thing that bolted to the lug nuts made of metal and then the hubcap bolted to it right in the center. basically oem of what your wanting.

---------- Post added at 01:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:33 PM ----------

i had to get a peice of brake line cut it and put clamps on it for mine it works though. mine was pretty seized up and little stripped. i had to cut the line then put a breaking bar on the housing to get it out. btw hf ratching breaking bar is the greatest tool ever invented.

---------- Post added at 01:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:36 PM ----------

what happened to the rally buick wheels on your car thought it had the nice wheels

shootermcgavin003 is offline   Reply With Quote