Thread: KOURKE.com
View Single Post
Old 09-29-2014, 02:26 PM   #43
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOURKE View Post
no thanks

forums should be accessed from computers
Phone = computer.

This shit is 1080p, quad core, a couple gigs of RAM, high speed interwebs, etc

Time to replace dat Sharp phone lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by theholycow View Post
We'll have to try to come up with a few mobile-friendly skins...and maybe one that's desktop-friendly too.
the white be killin my eyes
Quote:
Originally Posted by KOURKE View Post
did a little research

the guys at VB are working on getting ForumRunner available

its similar to tapatalk
I read that too. Tapatalk is nicer but ForumRunner would be fine too, dfw.

Sent from my LG-D801
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote